Information for customers
- For authors
- Professor V.N. Bulatov
Martyusheva Milana Nailevna, Candidate of Historical Sciences
Uritskiy, 56, Arkhangelsk, 163060, Russian Federation
Phone / Fax: +7 (8182) 21-61-13
Phone: +7 (8182) 21-61-32
Place an order: +7 (8182) 41-28-02
NArFU Publishing House named after Vladimir N. Bulatov is the successor of the publishing and printing center, created in October 2011.
Publishing House named after V.N. Bulatov has installed a modern printing complex that performs a wide range of editorial and printing works on the high-technology basis. The installed digital complex Xerox is unique among the Federal Universities. The newest typographic system allows the University to provide the educational, communicative and information services at a state-of-the-art level. Maintenance service and remote diagnostics system provide the continuous release of production; printed educational, scientific and presentation products meet the world's requirements.
Publishing House named after V.N. Bulatov on behalf of the University presents the scientific works of the academic teaching staff in the electronic and printed forms, publishes the scientific journals, expands the boundaries of university knowledge in the educational space.
- editorial processing, design and printing of scientific and educational literature in accordance with the publishing and printing standards;
- ensuring the release of periodic scientific publications of the University;
- production and storage of electronic publications;
- duplication of blanks and presentation products;
- commercial services for the entire cycle of publishing and printing activities;
- sales of products in the bookstores of the University; Revenue agreements through the information contents;
- maintenance and development of the University scientific and printed brand “NArFU Arctic series”;
- active advancement in knowledge-intensive space;
- development of new educational and training skills.
- Publishing House named after V.N. Bulatov is looking to cooperate on mutually beneficial terms!