- To teach Russian language and literature at Université de Haute-Alsace
Project duration: 2013
- 1. Competence development and elaborating solutions to common problems in the topic forest management in Northern Europe and the Arctic region with special emphasis to conservation of taiga forests
- 2. Strengthening educational and research links between the regional higher education institutions of Russia and Norway (specifically Northern Arctic Federal University, NArFU in Russia and Nord-Trondelag University College, HiNT, Norway) as well as opening the collaboration to other private and public entities and the public in general
- 3. Disseminating and create awareness on the above mentioned topic that is already scarcely known by the big public.
Implementation period: 2016
- Exchanging best practices of internationalization
- Developing agenda and concrete mechanisms for meeting the BEAC JWGER tasks prioritized in the JWGER Mandate and Resolution, including strengthening academic cooperation and development of mobility programmes in the Barents Region
- Developing Concept Action Plan of education and research of the Barents Region
- Mapping out synergy potentials of the BEAC JWGER and the University of the Arctic
- Increasing effectiveness of communication between the higher education internationalization process stakeholders within the Barents Region
The purpose of the umbrella project is to implement green growth development principles in the North-west Russian regions and municipalities based on Nordic experience.
To investigate potential of further use of hydro and tidal power, wind and bioenergy in the Barents Region of Russia and Northern Europe. Introducing modern technologies and attracting investments to the region should become the next step in supporting local economy, making it more sustainable and less dependent on imported fuels.
The goal of the Program is to exchange experience and case studies how to start and develop business in Russia and in Norway. Practical training in entrepreneurship and business development.
This course gives an orientation to the activities of the Arctic Council, as well as provides an understanding of the specifics of international affairs and policy making.
Oil spill scenarios determination, oil drift simulations.
Research into energy efficiency and monitoring of fuel and energy companies emissions.
The project will build local capacities for and demonstrate local solutions to improved energy efficiency in buildings in three regions in North West Russia: Pskov, Vologda and Arkhangelsk Oblasts.
Goal: create a long-lasting network among educational and practicing institutions in the Barents region in the field of peace education and practical peace work.
Chance to promote the project to potential investors to choose the best innovation ideas and technologies facing the Arctic. The competition aims at fostering the innovative approach to research work by students and at supporting the implementation of the ideas regarding energy, ecology, and oil and gas field development in the Arctic.
Professional orientation to draw attention to information and communication technology, mathematics and design, in particular to the areas of "Information systems and technologies" and "Applied Mathematics and Computer Science"
This is a broad-based research project, the aim of which is to analyse historical relations between Norway and Russia from 1814, when Norway acquired its Constitution, to 2014, when the bicentenary of this event will be celebrated.
CETIA will contribute with knowledge, innovation and expertise in addressing challenges posed by offshore developments in the sensitive marine environment in the Arctic.
The Barents Cross Border University development (BCBU+) project is based on the cooperation among partner universities involved in the Barents Cross Border University network (BCBU). The project contributes to establishment of higher education in the Barents region by developing jointly international multidisciplinary Master's programs of BCBU in the fields of comparative social work, information systems, circumpolar health and wellbeing and environmental engineering.
Overall objective: Development of postgraduate education in Russian Federation and Norway, the harmonization of postgraduate education programs in the field of the mining industry management in the North