The college annually holds Lomonosov readings for the teachers and students and Lomonosov scientific and pedagogical readings for pedagogues. The students and teachers make reports on local and regional Lomonosov readings. During 2010-2012 our students have become winners of several academic competitions:
- V All-Russian Open Competition of achievements of talented young people “National achievement of Russia”;
- All-Russian contest dedicated to the 300th anniversary of Lomonosov – “Lomonosov readings” in St. Petersburg;
- VI international contest “Mathematics and design”;
- An international competition “Future aces of 3D computer modelling” held by Ascon group;
- Russian correspondence competition “Intellectual and creative marathon”;
- An international Internet contest on basic sciences held by the Ural University and the House of Teachers;
- The regional subject Olympiad for NP and ACT students held by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Arkhangelsk region;
The quality of learning and interest in the educational process of the future specialists is formed during the preparation and participation in various scientific conferences.
- Scientific-practical conference “Integrated automation design and technological preparation of engineering production using CAD VERTICAL” held by Sevmash together with Russian Engineering union;
- Urban Youth Scientific Conference “Worthy descendants of Lomonosov” dedicated to the 300th anniversary of M.V. Lomonosov;
- X Theoretical and Practical Student Conference of NArFU based on the Forestry College;
- The regional Interuniversity Scientific Conference “Modern Welding Production in Russia and abroad: health and environmental aspects of improvement of the means of protection”.