In 2012 the department of special education and psychology started to work in the framework of Kolarctic project “Education for all – development of inclusive education”.
The department of speech therapy has close ties with the University of Hamburg. The following topics were elaborated as part of this collaboration: “Socialization of persons with hearing impairment: experience, problems and opportunities”, “Development of sigh language skills: comparison between Germany and Russia”.
Research interests of our Institute include:
- Methods of preschool education;
- Methods of teaching in the elementary grades;
- Methods of preparation of a modern teacher for pre-school education;
- Methods of preparation of a modern elementary school teacher;
- Methods of examination in the field of education;
- Retraining of teachers (continuing professional education);
- Mastering of native Russian language by a child (ontolinguistics, psycholinguistics).
Currently we are working in different areas of international collaboration.