Dear Colleagues! In connection with the spread of COVID-19 in Russia and the world, the organizing committee of the international conference " Arctic Biomonitoring - 2020", taking into account the recommendations of the World Health Organization, orders of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, informs that the conference will be held online on the Zoom platform .
The international conference " Arctic Biomonitoring -2020" will be held on October 27-28, 2020 at the Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after MV Lomonosov (Arkhangelsk) with the support of the Ministry of Sciences and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
- Industrial development of the Arctic and conservation of biodiversity
- Traditional and modern methods of biomonitoring research
- Medical and ecological well-being of the population in the Arctic
- Legal regulation of monitoring activities
- Registration with the report - until October 13, 2020 (via the website)
- Registration without a report (listener) - until October 26, 2020 (via the website)
- Submission of abstracts - until October 20, 2020 (via the website)
- Payment for publication - until October 26, 2020.
Following the results of the Conference, the participants are provided with a Collection of Materials, which will be indexed in the scientometric base of the RSCI (requirements for the design of abstracts on the Conference website).
As additional information becomes available, we will inform you in the news on the conference website
- A conference " Arctic Biomonitoring " was held at NArFU