Specialization Construction of high-rise and large-span buildings and structures
Degree civil engineer
Term of apprenticeship 6 years
Exams Mathematics (special course) / Physics or Informatics and ICT / Russian language
Construction is one of the most demanded areas which constantly requires highly qualified personnel
What does a civil engineer create?
- civil and industrial buildings;
- high-rise buildings and structures (height over 100 m);
- long-span buildings and structures (bay more than 100 m), for example, stadiums, train stations, aquatic facilities, trade and exhibition centers
Areas of application of professional knowledge:
- design of unique industrial and civil facilities
- organization of work on the construction / reconstruction site of both unique and ordinary architecture objects;
- technical maintenance of buildings
- technical audit of design documentation and construction projects
- construction monitoring.
- survey organizations (surveyor engineer, head of the survey department);
- design organizations (design engineer, lead engineer, project structural engineer, operation leader);
- construction and installation organizations (foreman, senior foreman, site / department head, director);
- repair and maintenance organizations (engineer, foreman, director);
- executive authorities (deputy head / head of department);
- educational organizations of the vocational secondary education and supplementary vocational secondary (professional disciplines teacher);
- oversight and safety organizations (lead specialist / head of fire safety service, head of environmental protection department);
- research and development organizations (engineer, leading engineer, researcher, senior researcher).