Head of Department:
Sergey Talchikov, PhD in History, Associate Professor
e- mail: email@example.com
Main aims of the Department:
- to develop civil jurisprudence in the Arkhangelsk region;
- to organize scientific work of students in the field of civil law;
- to combine science and practice in the field of civil, business and family law.
Lecturers of the Department carry out scientific and pedagogical activities in the fields of substantive and procedural law.
Mission of the Department:
- to promote the civil education of the population;
- to form comprehensive knowledge in the field of civil law by students;
- to involve lecturers and students in scientific work.
- Department of Economics
- Department of State and Municipal Management
- Department of Сivil Law and Procedure
- Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law
- Department of International and Comparative Law
- Department of Management
- Department of Theory and History of State and Law
- Department of Criminal Law and Procedure
- Department of Financial law and Jurisprudence
- Personnel Reserve Center
- Legal Clinic