Director: Valerii Evseyev, PhD in Philosophy, Associate Professor
Tel: (8182) 20-84-54
The Personnel Reserve Center was established in 2001. Since that time we have successfully trained over 5,000 students (including state civil servants, municipal servants, military personnel, heads of enterprises) within the framework of our programs of professional retraining and advanced training. We annually implement up to 30 different programs of additional professional education. Since 2013 the Center has been implementing the Presidential Program of Administrative Staff Training.
Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation Center
Director: Albert Smetanin, Doctor of Economics, Professor
Tel.: (8182) 28 -58 -16
The Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation Center was established on 28 October 2014 in accordance with the NArFU Academic Council’s decision.
The Center’s mission consists in providing educational and scientific resources for the development of social entrepreneurship in the Arkhangelsk Region in collaboration with the authorities, business and public organizations.
Social entrepreneurship is entrepreneurial activity aimed at resolution and alleviation of social problems. The primary purpose of social entrepreneurship is not profit earning, but the achievement of socially beneficial goals.
The Center comprises:
- Advisory Council;
- Social Innovation Lab;
- Information Editorial Office.
- Department of Management
- Department of Accounting, Analysis and Audit
- Department of State and Municipal Management
- Department of Сivil Law and Procedure
- Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law
- Department of International and Comparative Law
- Legal Clinic
- Personnel Reserve Center
- Department of Theory and History of State and Law
- Department of Criminal Law and Procedure
- Department of Finance and Credit
- Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship