Head of Department:
Andrey Plotnikov, PhD in Law, Associate Professor
Mission of the Department is to form a fully developed competitive professional personality with a high level of legal consciousness, legal culture, and legal competence for work in the state bodies and local self- government bodies.
The mission is determined by the demands of modern legal science development, education and demands of labour market.
Main aims of Department:
- to introduce new educational technologies;
- to support the educational process by modern literature and technical equipment;
- to involve lecturers and students in scientific work
- to attract highly qualified lecturers and representatives of public authorities to the educational process;
- to develop cooperation with leading national and foreign universities, implementation of joint educational and research projects.
The Department has high scientific potential and a good basis for further development. Currently the educational process is provided by 19 lecturer, 12 of which have scientific degrees. Most of the lecturers have significant teaching and practical experience (over 20 years).
Postgraduate study in the field of Constitutional Law, Constitutional legal proceeding, Municipal Law
The Department cooperates with state authorities in the field of youth legal culture, preparation of legislative initiatives, public hearings on legal problems of the region.
The Department is involved in vocational activities, collaborating with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Arkhangelsk Region within the framework of the project “School for gifted children”. Lectures of the Department are engaged in training in the legal classes of schools in Arkhangelsk.
- Department of Economics
- Department of State and Municipal Management
- Department of Сivil Law and Procedure
- Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law
- Department of International and Comparative Law
- Department of Management
- Department of Theory and History of State and Law
- Department of Criminal Law and Procedure
- Department of Financial law and Jurisprudence
- Personnel Reserve Center
- Legal Clinic