Employment at NArFU: Required 

  • Passport;
  • Employment record (to be provided by NArFU)
  • Pension Insurance Certificate (SNILS/СНИЛС) (if you are employed in Russia for the first time, the document is to be issued upon your arrival);
  • documents confirming education, qualification, special knowledge or training, together with all necessary appendices, duly legalized and translated into Russian (except for documents executed partially or fully in Russian);
  • Police clearance certificate (to be obtained upon your arrival, applicable only for those applying for a teaching position. Foreigners can also apply for the clearance certificate at Russian consulates and diplomatic authorities abroad).
  • Visa;
  • Medical insurance certificate (policy) valid in the Russian Federation;
  • Labour permit or patent (if available);
  • Temporary residence permit (if available);
  • Permanent residence permit (if available);
  • Employment agreement.

Updated 10.08.2017