An employment contract is an agreement between an employer and an employee that sets out terms and conditions of employment.
Pursuant to the Russian Labour Code, in the framework of the employment contract the employer undertakes to:
- provide the employee with work corresponding to a definite job description, adequate working conditions in compliance with the labour law and other relevant regulations, collective contract, agreements, internal regulations and individual employment contract;
- pay salary timely and in full.
The employee undertakes to:
- personally perform the work in accordance with the job description for the benefit and under the supervision of the employer;
- comply with the employer’s internal regulations.
- Sample Employment Contract with a Foreign Specialist