Higher School of Power Engineering, Oil and Gas
Master’s Degree / Ph.D.
13.04.01 Heat Power Engineering
13.06.01 Industrial Heat Engineering
Duration: 1 month / 1 semester
Languages: Russian / English
- Studying of thermal properties or wood fuel;
- Combustion process of wood fuel;
- Effectiveness enhancement of wood biofuels in boiler units’ combustors.
Unique laboratories of Innovations in Energetics REC:
- Comprehensive training centre for energy efficiency;
- Non-traditional sources of energy laboratory;
- Biofuels laboratory;
- Laboratory of boilers and combustion equipment;
- Laboratory of thermal and chemical control and thermal analysis;
- Laboratory of pumps and ventilators;
- Water chemistry laboratory;
- Laboratory of heat and energy saving;
- Laboratory of heat exchange and mass exchange;
- Laboratory of laser aerodynamic measurements;
- Laboratory of hydrodynamics, gas dynamics and thermodynamics;
- Heat engineering demonstration auditorium.
- Basic knowledge of Energetics, Fuel Chemistry, Incineration Scheme, Boilers and Combustion Equipment.
V.K. Lyubov, Doctor of Sciences in Technics, Professor
Phone: +7(8182) 21 61 75