Centre of Remote Sensing of the Arctic
Master’s Degree / Ph.D.
Duration: 1 month
Semester: Autumn / Spring
Languages: Russian / English
- work with NArFU’s receiving equipment;
- practise thematic decryption.
- Usage of space systems in Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia;
- Centre for Remote Sensing of the Arctic;
- Space complexes of Federal Space Agency;
- Usage of space systems in EMERCOM;
- Usage of space systems in Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography of Russia;
- International systems of remote sensing;
- National systems of remote sensing.
- Knowledge of Russian or English language at B2 level or higher
Yu.G. Kutinov, Doctor of Sciences in Geology and Mineralogy.