Higher School of Engineering
Duration: 1 semester / 1 semester
Languages: Russian / English
- Methods of producing nano-sized materials;
- Principal properties of nanostructures;
- Methods of learning basic nanomaterial properties;
- Formation and production principles of nanocomposites for constructional purposes;
- Particularity of nanotechnology in production of building materials;
- Evaluation methods of fire-technical properties of building material and nanocomposites.
- Department of Composite Materials and Environmental Engineering has 6 unique Laboratories:
- Laboratory of research and analysis on composite building materials;
- Laboratory of assessment and quality control of building materials;
- Laboratory of environmental assessment of building materials;
- Remote experimental laboratory;
- Laboratory of fire and technical expertise of building and finishing materials;
- Laboratory of mechanical activation of raw materials.
Students are required to have basic knowledge of:
- Materials Science;
- Physical-mechanical and colloid-chemical properties of building materials’ components;
- Methods and technologies of construction composites production.
A.M. Aizenshtadt, Doctor of Sciences in Chemistry, Professor
Phone: +7(8182) 41 28 34 / +7(8182) 41 28 33