Higher School of Information Technologies and Automated Systems
Master’s Degree / Ph.D.
44.04.01 Pedagogical Education / 44.06.01 Education and Pedagogical Sciences
Duration: 3 months / 1 semester
Languages: Russian / English
- Module 1: Introduction to math research training experience in schools and institutions of higher education using systems of dynamic geometry (visiting MITE project’s pilot sites).
- Module 2: Educational possibilities of dynamic mathematics system (acquiring working skills with various dynamic mathematics systems);
- Module 3: Information and Graphics System technology of Inquiry-based learning (studying the bilingual course of Master’s programme, conducting researches using MITE project’s pilot sites, participating in the Festival of Methodological Developments as a part of international contest “Mathematics and Project Activities”).
- PolyVision eno one 2610 Mobile UST interactive system;
- PJ 920 AYX-AAU-QZYYZ projector;
- PolyVision eno mini 2120 interactive pad (with stylus);
- QOMO QRF324 electronic voting system (up to 24 people);
Electronic educational resources include:
- Electronic appendix to L.S. Atanasyan’s basic Geometry course for grades 7-9 (GeoGebra-based, GeoNext-based);
- 1C “Mathematical Constructor” 6.0;
- “Cyril and Methodius” electronic Geometry lessons;
- Open Mathematics (Stereometry 2.7, Planimetry 2.7);
- Electronic appendix to A.G.Mordovich’s Algebra course for grades 8-9;
- Access to full-text electronic databases (Scopus, Web of Science, e-library, NArFU electronic library etc.).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mathematical Education
M.V. Shabanova, Doctor of Sciences in Pedagogy, Professor