Higher School of Social Sciences, Humanities and International Communication
Duration: 3 months / 1 semester
Languages: Russian / English
Internship programme includes:
- Working with the guidance of I.M. Netunayeva, Associate Professor of Department of Translation and Applied Linguistics with consultations from E.M. Chukharev-Hudilainen, Associate Professor at Iowa State University, USA;
- Gothic language classes;
- Working in NArFU library and Arkhangelsk Regional Scientific Library (under the supervision of scientific director);
- Personal consultations in REC scientific laboratories.
- 2 language laboratories (equipped with NETCLASS PRO translation software);
- 4 multimedia classrooms (equipped with interactive boards);
- SDL Trados Studio 2011 Professional software.
- A degree in Linguistics;
- Language level of B2 or better (one of the languages);
- Basic knowledge of Gothic language.
I.M. Netunayeva, Candidate of Sciences (Ph.D.) in Philology, Assistant Professor
Phone: +7 (8182) 68-32-62