Higher School of Social Sciences, Humanities and International Communication
Duration: 3 months / 1 semester
Languages: Russian / English
Internship programme includes:
- Classes of degree programme “Communication Studies and Translation of Business Communication” (Master’s level);
- Working in NArFU library and Arkhangelsk Regional Scientific Library (under the supervision of scientific director);
- Personal consultations in REC scientific laboratories.
- REC “Integrative Translation Studies of Subarctic”, International Business Communication Research Laboratory;
- 2 language laboratories (equipped with NETCLASS PRO translation software);
- 4 multimedia classrooms (equipped with interactive boards);
- SDL Trados Studio 2011 Professional software
- A degree in Linguistics;
- Language level of B2 or better (one of the languages);
- Knowledge in the field of Translation Theory or experience in translation and interpreting.
E.S. Kokanova, Candidate of Sciences (Ph.D.) in Philology, Assistant Professor
Phone: +7 (8182) 68-32-62