Luleå University of Technology is pleased to invite you to take part in the Metal Additive Manufacturing Webinar and Cyberlab scheduled to take place on 27-28 October 2020 in the framework of the Kolarctic project “From Idea to Printing of Metal Construction”.
The Webinar includes:
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing (AM) in metals (a.k.a. 3D-printing)
- Industrial cases of Steel and Aluminium processing (powder and wire)
The Cyberlab includes:
- Printing and handling with a Laser Powder Bed Fusion system at Luleå University
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
Registration deadline: 13 October 2020
Contact person: Jan Frostevarg, Jan.Frostevarg@ltu.se
Registration fee: free of charge
- 3D-printing in metals is a mature and modern technique that is increasingly implemented in industry. At the webinar, you will learn about how the technique works, the benefits and limitations, how you can use it and different materials.
- During the Webinar selected presentations are also on results from the EIT RawMaterials projects SAMOA (Aluminium AM) and SPAcEMAN (Steel AM).
- At the Cyberlab, you will learn what it is like to work with a metal powder bed 3D-printer but also how to work and think when designing.