Venue: Arkhangelsk, Russia, Higher School of Social Sciences, Humanities and International Communication, Northern Arctic Federal University.
Sphere of knowledge: Social Sciences, Humanities, Political Sciences
Call for Papers: Download
Deadline of application: 15.02.2021
Deadline for paper submission: 12.04.2021
Participants: The Conference is open to researchers and decision-makers interested in the history, politics, social implications and economic effects of Lend-Lease.
Conference program includes: a plenary session, section speeches.
Conference focus areas:
- Strategy of the anti-Hitler coalition during the War;
- Role of the Lend-Lease policy;
- Political and historical context of the Northern Convoys history;
- Convoy operation management;
- Contribution of different nations to the convoy operations;
- Importance of the Northern Route for the victory.
Working languages: The working languages will be Russian and English, but we will do our best to provide interpretation for presentations in other languages..
Participation: personal participation or participation in absence.
Selected presentations and papers from the Conference will be published in a printed volume. The selection will be carried out by a coordination group appointed during the Conference.