Internships and Employment
NArFU Internships and Employment Office offers career services for students and graduates and assists employers in recruiting young specialists.
- Advertisement of vacancies for temporary and permanent employment of NArFU students and graduates;
- Assistance with CV writing, job search consulting;
- Workshops on effective job hunting and other relevant topics;
- Presentations of enterprises, companies, institutions;
- Employment efficiency analysis.
- Career counseling, recruitment events and job fairs featuring employers and leading HR agencies;
- Business games, employer presentations;
- Workshops, lectures, career growth and other relevant trainings;
- Individual consultations on CV and cover letter writing, career plan development;
- Selection of companies for internships;
- On-campus recruitment
Head of Office:
© Northern Arctic Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov