- Doctorate level exchange studies (in English or Russian language), studies leading to a doctoral degree (only in Russian language) and expedition “Arctic Floating University” (in English or Russian language) are available for applicants at the NArFU.
- The starting date can be negotiated with the hosting department / research group. Expedition “Arctic Floating University” takes place in the summer. Exact dates of the expedition will be announced later.
- The starting date for post-doctorate exchanges can be negotiated with the hosting department, professor or research group.
Academic staff exchanges (only for staff registered at partner universities)
- The starting date for academic staff exchanges can be negotiated by the hosting department or unit.
- If you are planning a teaching visit, the course content has to be approved by the academic department or faculty prior your arrival as all courses have to be credited for the attending students.
- All applicants must get in touch with the host department/institute or International Office already before applying via the online system in order to get an invitation letter.
- To find the most suitable host department, please see also our web pages: research profile, NArFU Institutes, Arctic Floating University.