The Arctic Biomonitoring Laboratory invites to undergo training in the advanced training program "Modern Analytical Methods in Quantitative Chemical Analysis" in the period from March 11 to March 15, 2019
The aim of the program is to improve students competencies necessary for professional activity in the field of research and development, in terms of applying modern analytical methods of quantitative chemical analysis in analyzing samples of objects of natural and anthropogenic genesis.
- Introduction to modern methods of quantitative chemical analysis
- Modern methods of separation and concentration for the analysis of environmental objects
- New approaches to the analysis of inorganic pollutants in natural matrices
- Modern trends in the development of new analytical methods
- Mass spectrometry as applied to the analysis of environmental objects
According to the results of the final certification, students are given marks on a two-point system (“credited", "not credited").
The total complexity of the program for the entire period of study is 56 hours.
Tuition is 500 rubles.
Students who have successfully mastered the advanced training program and have passed the final attestation receive a certificate of professional development based on the results of training.
For all questions, please contact Nikita Andreevich Sobolev firstname.lastname@example.org (21-61-00 ext. 17-17).
+7 (8182) 21-61-00 (additional 1717)
Russian Federation, 163002,
Arkhangelsk, naberezhnaya Severnoy Dviny, 17, office 1263, 1257, 1261, 1038