Results and achievements of Arctic biomonitoring laboratory will be presented on the conference Euroarctic 2017 in Nar'yan Mar
On 26th of October 2017 in Nar'yan Mar there will be IV International research/practice conference “EUROARCTIC 2017 – Preservation of the environment in the development of the Arctic”.
The Conference aims at giving a complex analysis of the current state of the Arctic environment, identifying the main environmental challenges, sharing experience in the use of new methods and technologies of nature conservation.
The following topics will be discussed in the course of the Conference:
- impact of economic activity on Arctic ecosystems and the issues of climate change mitigation;
- international (cross-border) cooperation, including on the development of a climate strategy for the European part of the Arctic;
- development of a management system in the field of environmental protection;
- traditional nature use and prospects for its development;
- environmental education and awareness.
Leading scientist Yngvar Thomassen and his colleguese from Arctic biomonitoring laboratory: V.P. Chashchin, B.A.Morgunov, T.Yu.Sorokina, A.S.Aksenov, N.V.Sturlis will take part in the conference with plenary reports of the project direction.
More information about the conference and registration form is available on the website www.euroarctic.ru.
+7 (8182) 21-61-00 (additional 1717)
Russian Federation, 163002,
Arkhangelsk, naberezhnaya Severnoy Dviny, 17, office 1263, 1257, 1261, 1038