The Institute of Philology and Cross-Cultural Communication is inviting you to the 8th Summer School of the Russian Language and Culture in Arkhangelsk, June 13-27, 2016.
We implement a unique idea вЂ” Arctic region-oriented Russian language study, including:
- The Land of Pomors: Traditions and Culture;
- Northern Texts;
We teach Russian to students with any language proficiency level:
- Elementary level/ basic level вЂ” you do not speak Russian at all or just begin to study the language;
- 1st certificate level вЂ” you are already familiar with basic rules of Russian grammar, you can read, speak and write in Russian;
- 2nd certificate level вЂ” you can speak Russian quite fluently, but want to perfect your language skills.
We offer an interdisciplinary course program (60 academic hours) consisting of:
- language classes;
- additional subject-oriented modules (В«Economics and Enterprise in The Russian NorthВ»,В«Russian Politics and HistoryВ»).
- the development of your linguistic competence;
- highly-qualified teachers with strong background in teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- a unique teaching technique (intermediate language + authentic language environment);
- individual approach for each student by using authentic language material;
- additional subject-oriented courses by leading university professors;
- small groups (class size is limited to a maximum of 10 students);
- official university certificate stating the number of academic credits earned (3 ECTS);
The application deadline: April 20, 2016