The institute comprises: 3 Divisions, a library and 11 Departments. The library of the Institute was established in 1991. Over the years it has collected a vast collection of books, journals and electronic publications. The library offers a wide range of services: access to local and networked electronic resources, delivery of documents from other libraries, scanning and copying of documents etc. For the convenience of users divisions of the library were opened in all academic buildings.
The Institute comprises 11 departments:
- Department of the Russian language,
- Department of Linguistics,
- Department of Theory and History of Literature,
- Department of Germanic Philology,
- Department of Preschool Pedagogy and Psychology,
- Department of Psychophysiology and special psychology and pedagogy,
- Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of general and vocational education,
- Department of Law,
- Department of Philosophy and Cultural Studies,
- Department of Natural Sciences and Information Technology,
- Department of Management.
The following collective bodies and associate members work in the institute: Academic Council, Scientific and Methodological Council, Student Scientific Society, Council for Educational Work, Student Council.