Dear international students,
NArFU is pleased to offer international students a wide range of educational programs, including 183 undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degree programs in natural and applied sciences (petroleum engineering, construction, biotechnology, power engineering), IT, economics, management, social sciences and humanities, etc. More details at: (www.narfu.ru/studies/speciality/)
To prepare for entering the University, the international applicants are offered one-year course at NArFU Preparatory Department with intensive Russian language course as well as training in basic subjects. We are happy to provide you with great opportunities to learn Russian language and prepare for entering the university:
- studying in small groups (up to 10 students),
- high-quality education and experienced teaching stuff,
- reasonable tuition and accommodation fees
NB! Upon successful course completion the candidates are certified for admission to the university!
Studies starts from the 1st September, however there’re possibilities for forming groups throughout a year.
Tuition fee for the one-year course at NArFU Preparatory Department in 2016-2017 academic year - 80 600 rub. International students are kindly asked to make 50 % prepayment before coming to Russia.
For entering the Preparatory Department of Northern (Arctic) Federal University, please, fill the application form and send scanned copies of the following documents:
- copies of Passport’s pages
- copies of the Certificates of completed Full Secondary or Higher Education
- translation of the Certificates of completed Full Secondary or Higher Education into Russian or English.
You’re very welcome to the Northern (Arctic) Federal University!
Please, feel free to contact us!